- 2017 154HP Models; Stock: 132 Wheel Horsepower | 154 Crank Horsepower
- Horsepower varies with clutching | clutched stock 154HP models produces 142 Wheel Horsepower
- 2018+ 120HP Models; Stock: 109 Wheel Horsepower | 120 Crank Horsepower
- WSRD WS170 Tune; 175 Wheel Horsepower | ~197 Crank Horsepower
- Boost Pressure: 17.5 PSI - Sport | 14 PSI - Eco
- Please adjust crack pressure to between 8 and 9 PSI
Features: (Package Essentials)
- WSRD WS170 Calibration via Dyno Jet Power Vision
- Dyno Jet Power Vision is Included
- 2018 Turbo R Fuel Pump/Hanger Assembly
- WS170 Sticker Pack
Clutching Options: (please follow the link below to select the proper clutch kit)
Additional Package Options: (please follow each link below to add to your performance package)
- DezertFreak Mounting Arm
- WSRD Catch Kit
- DynoJet Can-Am CX Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- Empire Industries Downpipe + Added O2 Bung - Modified for easy DynoJet Wideband Kit install
- An exhaust is recommended. This helps control engine bay temps that will heat soak the factory intercooler.
This Kit is designed for any Can-Am X3 that has an intercooler/fan and a 2018 Turbo R Fuel Pump installed. 2017 154HP Models and all 2018+ 120HP Models are required to run the 2018+ Turbo R Fuel Pump.
The WS170 Package has been developed for both trail riding and the weekend warrior at the dunes. Many new features include the switchable boost feature where you can switch from 17.5PSI to 14PSI on the fly. This kit will also get rid of the start up stumble that is noticeable on these stock units. Modified intercooler fan control is integrated for cooler intake air temps. You will notice the fan coming on and staying on much more as the stock settings are not desirable for making power. Radiator fan comes on at 185 degrees vs. 205 degrees stock.
The DynoJet Power Vision PV3 allows you to flash your own machine without needing to remove and send your ecu elsewhere. It will also allow you to view and delete check engine lights that may become present. Many of the annoyance codes that may show have been removed for convenience.
It's recommended to run our WSRD Catch Can Kit. This prevents blow-by (gases that make it past the piston rings) and oil from making it into the intake tract pre-turbo. These oil deposits gunk up your intercooler and hoses making them less effective.