The 3 cylinder Can-Am Maverick X3 turbo system is very impressive on its power delivery. With an ECU tune and higher boost levels, the X3 can become a rocket on the dirt. However unlike other turbocharged vehicles, there is no blow off valve or diverter valve on the turbo system. The purpose of a BOV is not just to sound cool, but it is designed to release the pressure that is built up in the charge side of the system. With nowhere to go, the pressure can cause turbulence to the impeller slowing the spool of the turbo down and causing premature wear. By installing a blow off valve, you can improve boost response, prolong the life of the turbo, and of course, get that cool swoosh sound!
If you want to install a blow off valve on the Can-Am X3, there is one problem… No place for it! However, this is now possible with the Agency Power silicone blow off valve hose. The kit is designed to connect to the compressor side of your turbo and the plastic charge tube. This 3 ply silicone tube allows you to install any blow off valve with a 1 inch flange. Its smooth design helps eliminate any turbulence caused by corrugated designs. Because there is no spot to pull vacuum on the X3 engine, we also include a special machined fitting which fits on to your intake manifold. This allows the BOV to operate under boost and vacuum as needed.
- 3 ply silicone construction
- Works with any 1 inch flange blow off valve
- Stealth black, Red, or Blue
- Includes vacuum block
- This is sold as the Silicone BOV Tube ONLYand does not include the BOV.
- All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
- 2017-2019 Can-Am X3 Turbo, X3 X DS Turbo R, X3 X RS Turbo R 2 | 4 Door